If you have decided that you definitely want to move, then our bespoke Career Transition programme is for you. This is also an invaluable tool for organisations that would like to provide outplacement support to outgoing employees.
Imagine the power of one-to-one coaching with practical support in how to market yourself, how to network effectively, how to shine at interview as well as helping you to create a personal action plan to change role.
Each of the sessions is two hours and one-to-one:
- Session 1 – covers your career highlights and starts to identify strengths
- Session 2 – this session focuses on identifying your strengths and values and aligning those to your career decisions
Following this session our team will help you to create an impactful CV which showcases your strengths, values and career highlights
- Session 3 – Networking and Marketing – this session focuses on how you maximise your networks, both in person and online (includes an in-depth look at your LinkedIn profile)
- Session 4 – Interview practice – gives you the opportunity to practise your interview skills and receive feedback using competency, strengths based or CV based questions
- Session 5 – we will help you create an action plan for your job search and create strategies to ensure you achieve the plan
- Follow up – you will also be able to utilise two separate sessions of half an hour via telephone or Skype to discuss progress
To learn more about our Career Tonic or Career Transition programmes including current prices, please contact us.
Once you have secured your new role, you may be interested in our First 90 Days programme which will help you create an early and positive impact.