Navigating the job market as a new entrant is daunting. It can also be extremely exciting! We use our extensive experience in this area to energetically coach, support and advise you through this tricky and exhilarating time. The programme consists of seven face-to-face interactions, guiding you through the process. These can be spread over a period of time to suit you but would normally take between two and four weeks.
Consultation session: this is a 30 minute free session to see if you would like to work on this programme with us. If you have a sponsor (someone paying for the programme), they can also attend this session as an overview of what to expect. If you decide that this programme is not for you, we will give you some advice on other avenues to explore.
- Session 1 – Self reflection: in this session we focus on creating self-awareness and building self-confidence
- Session 2 – Jobs and careers: in this session we focus on jobs and careers and deciding on a path to take
- Session 3 – CV: in this session you will create your winning CV and learn how to write great covering letters
- Session 4 – Marketing: in this session you will learn how to get your CV into the market and create an action plan for doing so
- Session 5 – Interview: this session is based on role play of interviews with constructive feedback on strengths and areas for improvement. These can be filmed for increased self-awareness
- Session 6 – Reflection and action plan: we conclude the programme with a reflection on progress and a plan for action.
Telephone support is offered during and after the programme.
Get the Edge is currently running a special offer and costs £360 (including VAT).
To book your free consultation session please contact us.